Commercial HVAC Services for Michigan
From Unit Heaters and High Pressure Boilers to Humidifier and Cooling Tower Services in Lansing, Grand Rapids, MI and throughout Michigan
Pleune Service Company was started over 40 years ago with one goal: to provide the highest level of mechanical contracting and commercial HVAC service in Michigan in everything from new construction, renovation, expedited equipment replacement, and ongoing maintenance and service.
Today, PSC offers a fleet of highly-trained, EPA-Certified HVAC technicians to respond to your service needs in the quickest time possible:
- Response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Coverage across a majority of the Lower Peninsula.
- Service technicians throughout the state for quick response.
In addition to our certified HVAC technicians, the Service Department has both licensed electricians and plumbers for service and replacement needs. Our team of plumbers and pipefitters have experience in: hot water, steam heat, industrial process and restroom facilities with underground sanitary systems.
With access to the industry’s state-of-the-art equipment and today’s most innovative techniques and training, Pleune Service Company will keep your equipment running efficiently and at peak performance.
Services Offered (but not limited to)
Heating & Cooling for Industrial & Commercial Applications for:
- Air Driers
- Boilers (HW & Steam)
- Condensing Units
- Cooling Towers
- Energy Recovery Units (ERV)
- Exhaust Fans
- Furnaces Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
- Cabinet Coolers & Cabinet Heater
- Infrared Tube Heaters
- Make Up Air Units
- Ovens & Burners
- Packaged HVAC Units
- Roof Top Unit
- Snow Melt & In-Floor Heat Systems
- Unit Heaters
- VAV Systems
- VRF Systems
- CSD-1 testing for State of Michigan Rule 27 Compliance
- Planned Preventive Maintenance Agreements
- Licensed Service Plumbing & Repair
- Boiler Control & Burner Upgrades
- Boiler Service Repair & Upgrades
- Boiler & Vessel Repair (R Stamp)
- Boiler Installation (Hydronic & High Pressure Steam)
- 24/7 Emergency Service Response
- Certified Medical Gas Installation
- Welding (Mig/Tig/Arc)
- Fabrication - Piping & Duct
- Carbon Steel, Copper, Acid Waste, Cast Iron & PVC Piping
- Certified Backflow Testing & Repair
- Licensed Electricians for Repairs & Installation Service