As we continue to navigate through COVID19 and as Flu season is upon us, we want to ensure the health and safety of our technicians and customers while ensuring business continuity to minimize further disruptions. We are continuing to operate with precautionary measures in place to reduce the risks to both our techs and our customers; our safety protocols include the following:
- Weekly safe site inspections for COVID compliance.
- Universal precautions training given, to each employee.
- Strict contact records maintained.
- Daily basic health checks i.e. temperature readings and site QR scans.
- Social distancing and masking protocols in place; stricter PPE as required.
- Regular management updates on employee whereabouts and customer contact.
- Frequent communication concerning status of employees with potential contact exposures outside of work.
We remain committed to bringing top of the line service while taking care of our employees and customers. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our COVID19 response protocol @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific concerns regarding any Pleune personnel or if the customer has job site concerns with regard to COVID, are to be directed to Jill Malone -VP/HR @ email@example.com
We are open and ready to service you today!